6 strategic steps to your best candidate
- Problems with management style and chemistry with supervisor not suitable
- Work and tasks do not meet expectations
- Corporate culture, team and employees do not harmonise
- Lack of positive feedback and recognition
- Insufficient promotion opportunities and prospects
- A-employees are absolute high-performers, who contribute significantly to the success of the company with their strong will to perform and a high degree of identification with the company. They are above averagely committed, strong in implementation and interested in their advancement. Their motivation is usually not monetary, but comes from an inner drive and the joy of high performance. You can always count on such employees and they have a positive influence on the team and the working atmosphere, they can carry others along.
- A-employees want to take on projects and responsibility on their own. They expect qualified further training, are eager for freedom and want to inspire superiors with their ideas.
- Can the candidate connect with very different clients?
- Is there the ability to lead and inspire a team?
- Do the individual drives fit the role and the job?
M +49 176 990 66 700
T +357 24 022 574